Monday, September 13, 2010

My opinion a bout Living in Oman

Oman is a middle east country.Muscat is the capital city of the country.The popular hotels in Oman are Hilton and Al Bustan palace.Oman is a very nice country.It has a lot of places.I like Oman so much.

Living in Oman is very beautiful becuase it has alot of tourist places.I like living in Oman becuase I was born in Oman , my all family there , my friend there , my house there , and my nationality is Omani...etc

Living in Oman is very nice becuase it has  a lot  of country like , Nizwa , Ibra , Izki , Salalah , Sohar , Saham , ...................................ETC.All this places are torist.It has forts , village , wadies , mountains , and beach....etc..

I like Oman soo much.I hop people from another country come and see all thing in Oman.People in Oman are very friendly and kind.

5 comments:

  1. I like live in Muscat because it's my hometown also I can find every things I need
    come and write in my weblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. canyou pleae write more about the Omani traditions? tanx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice

    I like oman also, because it's my country ^_^
    Can you write more about ( food , drinks , etc ...)

    I hope everyone visit it soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am back >>>
    please chick my weblog now to know more information about the problem I got me

    ReplyDelete